Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally, some “Bling” for the humans...or your dog...

For all of those who have spent time at The Inquisitive Canine dog training studio here in Ventura, guess what? I am now offering some “bling bling” for the humans! It’s not all about toys, treats, and bones any longer! Yep, now YOU can find something for yourself too! I am now offering two different, beautiful, and unique custom jewelry lines. One is geared more towards female humans, and the other - for anyone, pets too (you can get a fun charm for your dog or cat to wear on their collar). After all, it is really all about our pets, isn’t it?  

  • The first is called Dream Lake Jewelry Owned by my friend Carole who lives in Vermont...she and her daughter are both very talented artists. Check out the site, (or my lovely custom bracelet the next time you’re in...) 
  • The second,  Planet Jill is one that I found back in 2002... I fell in love with the pieces and wanted to offer it to everyone else. A custom photo jewelry and accessory line owned by the wonderful and creative Jill Schiff. She has a great team that will help create the perfect piece for you and your loved ones. 

I will have both on display at the studio if you would like to see the pieces in person, and to place an order. You can also order directly online... They make a perfect gift for anyone, even yourself. 

No comments: