Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Positively rewarding for me!

Wow! Talk about rewarding... As you probably already know, I LOVE MY JOB! I'm so passionate about being a dog trainer and behavior counselor! Last Sunday was the start of my new round of Manners Classes... I offer both Puppy and Adult dogs and their families. Sunday was the orientation, so I combined both groups...and what a great group it was!!! There was a total of fourteen families that attended! Everyone asked great questions, participated in answering my questions... and laughed at my jokes (that's always appreciated)... I find this to be so rewarding...just like the methods I teach you to teach your dogs to get the behaviors you want! I can't wait to see all the doggies this Sunday!


If you are interested in classes, or other services I offer, please contact me. I'd love to hear from you...

No comments: